Online Driver Risk Assessment
Reduce Accidents In Your Organisation
Ignition has developed an online risk assessment that allows you to profile your drivers and identify who needs further training. By identifying high risk drivers, training can be focused where you will get maximum benefit reducing the cost, time and disruption to the business.
Our system is tailored to your organisational needs but is the same price or often less than an off-the-shelf-system. Our system replaces the standard fixed set of questions that measure performance based upon a high, medium or low risk outcomes.
Instead, the Ignition online risk assessment allows you to quickly generate a report of actions for each driver. It helps demonstrate your organisation’s duty of care compliance, commitment to fleet risk management and makes training more productive and cost-effective.
Benefits of the Ignition Risk Assessment System:
- Save on time and training costs by only paying for face to face training if your driver is identified as high-risk.
- Tailored to your exact needs.
- Great value when compared to off-the-shelf-systems.
- Designed and tailored to your different groups of drivers, Car, Van, LGV, Grey Fleet etc making the system engaging and relevant.
- Everything is recorded to demonstrate your duty of care compliance.
How Online Risk Assessment Works
- We work with you to tailor the fleet risk assessment to the requirements, policies and procedures of your organisation.
- We host the system online, where your employees complete the assessment.
- The system generates a report based upon the performance of each driver including action points, tailored to the needs of the individual driver.
For example, your organisation may have a driver policy document that employees are expected to read, understand and implement. We can assess their understanding by asking questions specific to the policy.