Auditing Your Systems
How do you know whether the fleet risk management processes you’ve put in place work unless you test them? An Ignition audit will review and assess your existing risk management systems and processes against current legislation and best practice. We will identify if they require improvement, making recommendations and advising you on the most suitable course of action to ensure you meet the requirements.
Exceeding Your Standards
An Ignition audit will complement and enhance your other risk management systems and is ideal if your organisation is seeking accreditation in any of the following standards:
- ISO 45001 – Health and Safety Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
It will ensure that your fleet risk management systems are integrated into those standards, keeping things simple.
These are some of the elements an Ignition audit will ensure your organisation has in place:
- An effective Occupational Road Risk Policy
- Established controls and formalised processes
- A risk-averse culture with health and safety at its core
- Clear objectives and targets
- An understanding of your legal requirements and the best processes in place to meet them